Coffee and Conversations With Mildred Ojoye
April 15 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on April 10, 2021 at 6:00pm
Join Mildred Ojoye Thursday nights at 6:00 p.m, beginning April 15th, in the new gathering space. Take some time to relax with friends, and join in a discussion about scripture. Below are the topics for each week, come to them all or come as you are able. With covid restrictions, mask and social distancing is still in place and that we ask you to preregister here.
- Jesus is doing A New Thing: Isaiah” 43: 19-21. Hymn: In Times Like These.
- Jesus talking at his Baptism – Feet Washing Service. John 13:3-5, 13:14. “Unless I wash you, you shall have no part of me” (It is an act of Service, for you to do one to another.)
- Transformed Life. How Is/has Jesus transformed your lives during the pandemic of March 2020-March 2o21? Exactly 1 year moving into 2nd year. Focus: The Woman at the Well in Scripture.
- Great is God’s Faithfulness: Isaiah 43: 15-21, John 1: Hymn “In Times like These” 2 Thessalonians 3:3.
- Easter – Genesis 1:1, Galatians 4:4 ESV, Matt 15: 22-25 ES
- PS, I love you:John 3:16. Agape love, it’s unconditional. Hymn: Love Lifted Me.
- Jesus said, “Feed my sheep”: John 21: 15-17. Jesus talking about his people. SPIRITUAL FOOD. Hymn: Tell me the stories of Jesus.
- The Ten Commandments: Exodus 20:2-17, Deuteronomy 5:6-21. Hymn:They will know we are Christian by our Love